Brushes for electric machines produced by Electrocarbon, in their mostly typical construction forms, have been presented in three thematic catalogues. These catalogues include tables with most common used types of brush materials, sketches of brush and end housing shapes, tables with elementary brush dimensions and catalogue numbers of our drawings.
It is possible to produce brushes with another shapes and dimensions, produce with use of other brush materials, other terminal and with other cable lengths than these specified in our catalogue. Our specialists can advise and help you to choose optimal construction solutions and suitable brush material.
On our web side you can see the latest extract from brush catalogue and catalogues "Electric brushes for electrotools" and "Electric brushes for polish cars and tractors". The whole catalogue "ELECTRIC BRUSHES" we can send you by mail.
|The brush cooperated with commutator
||The brush cooperated with sliding ring
Dimensions of brush housing are given in following order:
t x a x r
t - width measured in tangent direction to commutators or sliding ring's perimeter,
a - length measured parallel to commutators or slip-ring's axle,
r - the biggest height in radial direction towards commutators or slip-ring's surface.
Standardized brush dimensions, their maximal tolerances, main dimensions of typical ends for brush lines, lines parameters ad their maximal current-carrying ability have been specified in IEC 136 (1986) "Dimensions of brushes and brush-holders for electrical machinery". It is possible to order catalogue cards of brush ends which we use.
COPPER CABLES FOR BRUSHES
For connections between brush housing and brush holder we use round stranded copper cables, acc. to DIN 46438 with intersections according to IEC 228 norm, and round braided pigtail flex according to catalogue card of manufacturers.
On customer's demand carbon brushes can be produced for application in special climate zone "sea tropic - MT" according to requirements of related norms. If brushes will be applicated outside the temperate clima zone, please specify the version in your order.
Carbon brushes are manufactured according to requirements of following norms:
PN-92/E-06735 Electric rotation machines. Definitions and nomenclature for carbon brushes, brush-holders, commutators and slip-rings.
PN-90/E-06736 Electric rotation machines. Dimensions of brushes and brush-holders.
ZN-98/FPE-181Electric rotation machines. BRUSHES. Requirements and tests.
ZN-99/FPE-163 Electric machines for cars. BRUSHES. Requirements and tests
ZN-99/FPE-134 Brushes for electrotool motors. Requirements and tests.
All our products, including carbon brushes are manufactured according to Quality Managing System requirements for construction, production, assembly and service, compliant with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 norms.
This system ensures high quality of our products and maximal customer’s satisfaction.
W celu zapewnienia terminowej i pełnej realizacji zamówień prosimy przestrzegać następujących zasad:
- Order for specific type of carbon brushes should be sent on our plant address, by mail or by fax +48 32 390 52 10.
- In order form please specify: catalogue number, brush dimensions, kind of brush material, number, version (for tropic and sea version only), address of receiver, address on which the goods should be sent (if different), payment conditions, NIP - number and statement about goods shipping without receiver's signature.
- Receiving of order form, price and date of delivery you will receive in written form.
- If you are interested in brushes not included in our catalogues, please enclose to order form the technical documentation (drawing or sketch) of ordered brushes with description of previously used material or please send us sample brush and specify the type of electric machine or device the brush is designed for. To enquire, please add the filling technical application. We will inform you within 14 days, whether we are able to produce the required parts
- In case of lack of original brush material for ordered brushes we can suggest - basing on our experience - using of similar and equivalent material or several materials.
- In case of orders for special, atypical parts or when it is necessary to design atypical constructions we reserve the right to make additional agreements regarding technical details and order amount.
- If you have any questions regarding order procedure you can contact our Sales Department, phone: +48 32 390 52 08, fax: +48 32 390 52 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, For questions regarding technical problems please contact our Design Unit, phone: +48 32 390 53 34, e-mail: email@example.com.
TECHNICAL APPLICATION OF BRUSHES
download file (WORD) »
MOST FREQUENTLY USED MATERIALS AND THEIR ELECTROPHYSICAL PROPERTIES
download file (PDF) »
MAIN APPLICATIONS OF BRUSH MATERIAL BRANDS
download file (PDF) »